|» People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Development of training, educational, cultural, sports and leisure activities, with special support and care for children and young people who belong to the most disadvantaged groups.
- Research and development of educational programs arranged to their needs and ways of learning.
- Research and development of technologies that assist their integration into society.
- Creating employment and training centers to reach professional integration.
- Grant subsidies to defray education, transportation and leisure through personal
» Teaching professionals
- Organization those educational activities that are intended to improve the preparedness of teachers.
- Design and development of training programs for trainers and labor mediators.
- Promotion of seminars, workshops and conferences on matters related to the objectives of the PRODIS Foundation.
» With other entities that pursue the same goals
- Support for non-profit entities that have a main objective the training of people with intellectual disabilities.
- Promotion, collaboration and research studies that support the development of intervention programs for people with intellectual disabilities.
- Tasks to attract public and private resources, to achieve the objectives of the Foundation.
- Defense against the government or any other agency of the rights of people with intellectual disabilities and their families.